First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Seraph.Azagthoth
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-17 01:57:26  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Azagthoth said:
When have I done anything with you aside from Sky? If you weren't talking about Sky, then what zones were you talking about?

Read it here, I mentioned Dragon's Aery above, and he clearly didnt know what I was talking about.

Why would I even acknowledge the fact you said Dragon's Aery when it was only relevant to establish how ignorant you are?

I posted, "Oh yes, I don't know where I can get Wyrm Beard for my Monk; you're clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed. :)" before you decided to Ninja Edit your post, to make it seem like you mentioned Wyrm Beard first.

Lol, I'm done here; this guy is a joke. He has to edit his posts to make it appear like he's winning an argument.
 Seraph.Doebie
user: Doebie
By Seraph.Doebie 2010-02-17 01:58:40  
Oh man this thread...

Ok 1st up OP, I dont care how you got your gil or how much gil you have or anything. If you cant make events cause of your timezone good on you for saving up and still gearing your jobs up. Krew seems like theyre willing to assist with that. I got my Black Belt 2/3 from HNMs 1/3 from ks99, i couldnt care less how someone else gets it. Its a ***quest. HNMers with lvl1 mnk can get all 3 items, 75 mnks for 4yrs who detest endgame drama could never see it. If anything I think HNMls should sell the items for less or give them away for free. The games old enough now, no need to keep selling them fro 3mil each.

Secondly, someone said you need to do an AH transaction to remove the ? from a new character. That isnt true, you can do that in the menu. Go Help Desk > Config > "Cancel New Adventurer Status"

Thirdly, @ Dascorp. Are you serious or trolling? Please I hope youre just trolling, cause if youre serious.. lol.

I'd rather have Azg in my ls, being a mnk who knows what his job needs rather than some douchebag arragont ***. We all started somewhere (unless you bought a pimped out account). I think my 5 75 jobs are decently geared, yeah I dont have 100% homam/nash/salvage/HQs but I have a fairly decent amount of nice stuff. I also feel I can play my jobs well. I have 375+ merits now, but I don't do much endgame anymore. Oh, and also. 2 hrs ago, is when I helped someone do something (prommys) for 0 benefit for myself. I was there helping 5 ls members.
 Seraph.Rafik
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 01:59:59  
Midgardsormr.Frobeus said:
OP is a cool guy, he sells sniper rings for 40 mil and doesn't afraid of anything.

And I'll be damned if I just sit around and let some retard *** nut screw up a cool guy's thread.

Weak, if that is all you can come up with and keep coming back for more and more.

**Isn't afraid of anything.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:00:58  
Seraph.Azagthoth said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Azagthoth said:
When have I done anything with you aside from Sky? If you weren't talking about Sky, then what zones were you talking about?

Read it here, I mentioned Dragon's Aery above, and he clearly didnt know what I was talking about.

Why would I even acknowledge the fact you said Dragon's Aery when it was only relevant to establish how ignorant you are?

I posted, "Oh yes, I don't know where I can get Wyrm Beard for my Monk; you're clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed. :)" before you decided to Ninja Edit your post, to make it seem like you mentioned Wyrm Beard first.

Lol, I'm done here; this guy is a joke. He has to edit his posts to make it appear like he's winning an argument.

right
 Seraph.Mhoram
user: Mhoram420
By Seraph.Mhoram 2010-02-17 02:01:36  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Read above, I said I only had mnk... and I was messing with JoL to see how much I can do with chi blast, I even got some mnk 1 af for it lol. I get to come drg for JoL now, put full angon on it and let the sams, sata me and high jump/super jump after.... to shed hate etc.

shoot me/kill me I will not level blm, or any other mage jobs besides blu.

How the hell does one get COP accomplished with only having MNK to 75?

Everyone should level BLM, one should also level: RDM WHM SCH or BRD

Why all this talk about putting down someone for questing after Black Belt? Are you butthurt that you still don't have it? (I have no clue whether you do or don't, but assume you don't)

What's wrong with setting your eyes on a decent piece you'd like to obtain?

Everyone is proud of their gear, it is the best they have after all.

Ragnarok.Zephyran
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-17 02:01:39  
Seraph.Rafik said:
OP is a cool guy, he sells sniper rings for 40 mil and doesn't afraid of anything.

And I'll be damned if I just sit around and let some retard *** nut screw up a cool guy's thread.

Weak, if that is all you can come up with and keep coming back for more and more.

Woooooooosh~
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-02-17 02:01:49  
Seraph.Rafik said:

lawl, could you possibly fail more?

If your going to troll at least know your *** internets you dumb ***.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:03:40  
Doebie forgot that we did salvage together as well as sea/sky, but ok.

Mentioning how many people you helped rich, you have no idea how many people I helped.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-02-17 02:04:44  
Seraph.Rafik said:

Mentioning how many people you helped rich, you have no idea how many people I helped.

With your advice, the answer is clearly 0.

Now, how many people have you completely *** over? That is the question.
 Ragnarok.Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-17 02:06:37  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Really sad that you want black belt and dont know what zone Dragon's Aery is...

That zone has a dragon called, Fafnir. Which drops wyvern beard, but is not a 100%drop. The High Quality one is called Nidhogg, has 100% drop rate for wyvern beard. Takes 3 or more days to pop.

Bleh posted from my other account, it automatically goes to it.
Never knew such an item existed. This is a revolutionary find, must make a new FFXIclopedia page.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:06:46  
Seraph.Mhoram said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Read above, I said I only had mnk... and I was messing with JoL to see how much I can do with chi blast, I even got some mnk 1 af for it lol. I get to come drg for JoL now, put full angon on it and let the sams, sata me and high jump/super jump after.... to shed hate etc.

shoot me/kill me I will not level blm, or any other mage jobs besides blu.

How the hell does one get COP accomplished with only having MNK to 75?

Everyone should level BLM, one should also level: RDM WHM SCH or BRD

Why all this talk about putting down someone for questing after Black Belt? Are you butthurt that you still don't have it? (I have no clue whether you do or don't, but assume you don't)

What's wrong with setting your eyes on a decent piece you'd like to obtain?

Everyone is proud of their gear, it is the best they have after all.

God, people you cant read, I have mnk,sam,war,drk,drg 75 and nin 67 with 275 merits.

I said when I started doing sky, where did I say anything about CoP?
 Seraph.Mhoram
By Seraph.Mhoram 2010-02-17 02:09:30  
Originally you were bragging about your MNK nuking abilities on JOL, was in the same post you said MNK was your only 75?

Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:09:36  
Seraph.Rafik said:

With your advice, the answer is clearly 0.

Now, how many people have you completely *** over? That is the question.

I never *** anyone over, I helped other people camp black belt items,Znm/CoP/Zilart/AF/Charby/King Artho, all the lessers that drop gear, without the idea of me lotting on those items.
 Seraph.Mhoram
By Seraph.Mhoram 2010-02-17 02:10:10  
Do you have a Black Belt ?
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:10:43  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Yuzuchan said:
When did he ever state he didn't know where those zones were. My god... read what you're writing before you post more stupid ***.
Seraph.Rafik said:
Read above , I said I only had mnk...

Pffft that's rich.

When I started doing sky yes, back in 2007

bump since people cant read
 Seraph.Mhoram
By Seraph.Mhoram 2010-02-17 02:11:30  
No no above that one, quote yourself again plz, but higher up this time ^^
 Seraph.Doebie
By Seraph.Doebie 2010-02-17 02:12:21  
Oh no I remember you from salvage and sky and sea. Kinda. I just wanted to keep my post short.

Hi Mho, sup bro?
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:12:56  
Seraph.Mhoram said:

No, I do not. I passed on it lots of times, and I wont ask anyone to help me camp the items, who in their right mind would want to help someone camp stuff that has a 3hour window.

I have been in shells that killed Kings only to see the ldr get the ls bank and hope servers.
 Seraph.Mhoram
By Seraph.Mhoram 2010-02-17 02:13:53  
Oh you know, just having this guy quote his quotes to prove argue with me about a question I asked, and phrased it by quoting the post I had questions about; /sigh.

At this point I just wanna know if his has BB, is kinda like when you say "Knock Knock" but no one says "Who's there?"
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:14:58  
Seraph.Doebie said:
Oh no I remember you from salvage and sky and sea. Kinda. I just wanted to keep my post short.

Hi Mho, sup bro?

hey, you get a chance to get byakkos haidate yet, you didnt have when we used to salvage. I know they are still hard to get, but the new members are up for me after being in my sky ls not even a month, since no one else wants them.
 Seraph.Doebie
By Seraph.Doebie 2010-02-17 02:16:20  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
I have seen plenty of shitty mnks with black belt, I will never pay for black belt items. I have no respect for those that bought their black belt items and didnt earn them.

Going to tell me to do ks99, I did over 12 of those no luck, oh I camped them lots of times and let other mnks get those items before me, only to see the ls break, and those other mnks not help anyone after they got what they wanted.

Hell no I wont level black mage to get something for mnk.

I would like to see you tank serket, behemoth, charby, roc and other lessers on your mnk. Trio sky on mnk 7 times.

QQ some more no one cares about your personal opinions on how other people obtian there gear. No one cares If you ave no respect for them just because they figured out how to save 6-9 mil and payed a linkshell to give it to them.

No one cares about your personal experience and lack of drive to find a way other than camping them yourself.

No one cares what you tanked the title thread title isnt: Why dont you come and cry about how fail you are at the game and than boast about your half assed accomplishments.

You cry and complain so damn much you got me in a bad mood just looking at your vagina leaking text.

Seriously quit the damn game already.

moron 1 no one forced you to read this, gtfo

You must be a selfish lootwhore, when was the last time you helped anyone out?

This is why I mentioned when I helped someone last, in case you threw that up at me.
 Seraph.Doebie
By Seraph.Doebie 2010-02-17 02:18:11  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Doebie said:

Hi Mho, sup bro?

hey, you get a chance to get byakkos haidate yet, you didnt have when we used to salvage. I know they are still hard to get, but the new members are up for me after being in my sky ls not even a month, since no one else wants them.

Yep I got them. I solo farmed 2 ulli's and 2 despots and got a friends sky ls to pop them for me, haidate mine, rest for the ls. Everyone was happy with the deal. I guess my haidate aren't as good as yours?
 Seraph.Mhoram
By Seraph.Mhoram 2010-02-17 02:18:34  
There it is! "Who's there"

Oswald!

If you leveled some useful jobs then maybe your LS's would let you have gear too? Just a thought ^^

Either way I only waded in on this because: lol @ MNK's bragging about nuking things. Once again level BLM or gtfo

Well that and the fact that you're bashing someone for their gear, or lack thereof. That's never a cool thing to do.

Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:19:51  
Seraph.Doebie said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:

This is why I mentioned when I helped someone last, in case you threw that up at me.

Why would I, people like to bash others instead of helping people. I noticed people dont help each other as more since I started playing in 2007. Times have changed.
 Seraph.Doebie
By Seraph.Doebie 2010-02-17 02:21:25  
Also, I feel for the OP. I played this game from Australia, working 40-48hr weeks, rotating shifts for 4yrs. I know its not easy for some people to join a ls and get items easy or fast or w/e like average NA players in a better timezone with normal work hours.

So try and knock me for my gear/merits or whatever. I don't care lol. I'm good enough now to help my social ls out with missions and AF NMs etc, I have fun with my friends and I seriously don't care if someone thinks I'm gimp cause I'm not 5/5 Morrigan's or whatever lol.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:22:05  
Seraph.Doebie said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Doebie said:

Hi Mho, sup bro?

Yep I got them. I solo farmed 2 ulli's and 2 despots and got a friends sky ls to pop them for me, haidate mine, rest for the ls. Everyone was happy with the deal. I guess my haidate aren't as good as yours?

lol why you say that, I got mine the last day my first sky ls broke <.< EmoDynasty or something it was called
 Seraph.Doebie
By Seraph.Doebie 2010-02-17 02:26:23  
Because I merc'd them kinda? Instead of paying the ls gil I paid them in 2 pop sets. Almost the same deal as buying a black belt. Wouldnt recommend farming ulli solo as blm/rdm I think I averaged 80hrs for a drop.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:28:19  
Seraph.Mhoram said:
There it is! "Who's there"

Oswald!

If you leveled some useful jobs then maybe your LS's would let you have gear too? Just a thought ^^

Either way I only waded in on this because: lol @ MNK's bragging about nuking things. Once again level BLM or gtfo

Well that and the fact that you're bashing someone for their gear, or lack thereof. That's never a cool thing to do.

Cuase you can mana burn everything, no need for fragmentaion for Magic burst ok got it. Read this thing from page 1 till the end, you might understand more.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-17 02:32:07  
Seraph.Doebie said:
Because I merc'd them kinda? Instead of paying the ls gil I paid them in 2 pop sets. Almost the same deal as buying a black belt. Wouldnt recommend farming ulli solo as blm/rdm I think I averaged 80hrs for a drop.

80hours for diorite dam, those drop rates still suck even when you have thf4 with you. You have done plenty of end game events to know what you are doing and soloing on blm for your trigs. More props to you.
 Ragnarok.Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-17 02:33:19  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Mhoram said:

No, I do not. I passed on it lots of times, and I wont ask anyone to help me camp the items, who in their right mind would want to help someone camp stuff that has a 3hour window.

I have been in shells that killed Kings only to see the ldr get the ls bank and hope servers.
LofreakingL. Having to pass because the Linkshell prioritized someone worth their salt > a sad case like you, doesn't mean you're a saint.

Seraph.Azagthoth said:
In any case, let the jealously continue.
This was said on page #1. We're at page #8. Any questions class?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9