First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Seraph.Rafik
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-05 18:54:30  
Midgardsormr.Frobeus said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

Oh,you want to bash me now, want to buy me a HQ haub? I am working on ebdoy, 8 odins, in 4motnhs. Only seen one ebody drop. And? Haub's aren't r/e I am also working on finishing my homam set. And? I plan on leveling blu, what now? homam head still sucks

You seen my war? Have you, yeah? Yes, and your doing it wrong I need vbelt, ebody, heca cap. blitz ring, cuchu, etc. You need more things than you think You want to rip on sam yeah? Gimp huh? I have 6hit ***. Are you handicap? 6hit is the very base requirement for any sam, that is NOT something to brag about Check my gear then talk ***.

You see my merits too, *** campaign is hard

Guess you havent see a lot sams with no 6hit huh? bushi/justice torque Wtf I need cuch mantle for, 8/8 great axe merits and plenty of acc in tp gear.

Want to help me camp for vbelt, didnt think so. get me dusk +1 gloves while you are at it and mars ring too.

[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-02-05 19:01:02  
I swore you said you were going to stfu.

You obviously have no clue wtf you are talking about.

I could go all Veg on you and breakdown every single idiot thing you have said, but I'm much more lazy and would rather you just go away instead of actually getting better.
[+]
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-02-05 19:02:13  
Rofl
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-05 19:03:12  
I did, but then that guy Altar had to open his mouth up and call me gimp cause no haub+1 lol

Altar has ebody, no vbelt, or fort torque and calling people gimp
[+]
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-02-05 19:05:07  
You are gimp you retard.

Go buy a Haub+1 and quit whining about stupid odin ***that no one cares about.

Wearing the wrong gear NOW b/c you HOPE to get ***LATER = GIMP
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-05 19:07:23  
I dont give a flying rats *** about haub+1 not worth the 3mill for a very marginal improvement

I dont have no accu problems on my war
[+]
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2010-02-05 19:11:05  
I think it's because you don't do anything worthwhile :(
[+]
 Seraph.Gilhaven
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2010-02-05 19:17:07  
Titan.Agents said:
Seraph.Azagthoth said:
You don't need to farm NMs, BCNMS, and ENM to make gil. If you know what you're doing you can make quite a large amount of profit farming high demand items. That's why I never accept excuses from people with absolutely terrible equipment. Sure; I got lucky with the 30 million, but pretty much all the gear I currently have is from farming. I have alot of the buyables; therefore, I'm now trying to get the rare/ex equips that I need.
HOLD ON, someone paid you 30M for sniper 1 for real ? and you happy to keep those overbid money and not return to that poor guy ? f'cking shame on you....

I make it a general/personal rule that if someone is too lazy/tired/stupid/impatient to double check their bid price then I'm gonna keep your money if you over bid. I won't even bother replying to a /tell...cept maybe with a "Thank you."
 Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2010-02-05 19:28:44  
Seraph.Rafik said:
I did, but then that guy Altar had to open his mouth up and call me gimp cause no haub 1 lol

Seriously comparing a 40m Speed Belt & 25m Dusk Gloves+1 to 3m Hauby+1?
Seriously?
Oh, and I'm just fine with a PCC around my neck, thanks. Although if you're trying to call out my neckpiece, this would be a much better one.

And the only reason I called you out was because you implied your shells were too good for Azagthoth.

I generally don't care what other people wear/do until they call someone else out.

Maybe if you paid Frobeus he'd help you get that V Belt. Oh wait...

and jfc THIS
Wearing the wrong gear NOW b/c you HOPE to get ***LATER = GIMP
Hauby+1 isn't r/e. IF you get an EBody down the road you can sell it back.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Seraph.Yuzuchan
user: Yuzuchan
By Seraph.Yuzuchan 2010-02-05 22:06:14  
Hi Josi! ^.^/
 Bismarck.Maxse
サーバ: Bismarck
user: maxse
By Bismarck.Maxse 2010-02-05 22:45:08  

I could go all Veg on you and breakdown every single idiot thing you have said, but I'm much more lazy and would rather you just go away instead of actually getting better.

This has got to be the best thing Ive seen anyone say all day thank you for that lol.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Pandemonium.Vincentius
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Vincentius 2010-02-06 00:48:53  
Seraph.Rafik said:
I did, but then that guy Altar had to open his mouth up and call me gimp cause no haub 1 lol

You are gimp.

Hi from Pandemonium btw...! (Shortly Fairy, when a friend of mine's TH starts working and he gets some drops)

You post from two different accounts, defend bad gear choices, and ***up a thread from someone you have no previous knowledge of, why? Because he's got money you don't.

Quit your bitching, buy a Haubergeon +1 (Hey, you can sell it back after you get E-body there gimpy), and shut the *** up.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-06 01:36:39  
you got to be a fn moron to spend 3mill for str+1, dex+1, accu & attack+2
[+]
 Fenrir.Dascorp
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-06 01:45:15  
Bismarck.Maxse said:

This has got to be the best thing Ive seen anyone say all day thank you for that lol.

I punked pussies like you in the army thinking you all hard
[+]
 Shiva.Clowdd
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Clowdd 2010-02-06 01:54:36  
 Asura.Artemicion
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-02-06 01:57:06  
Fenrir.Dascorp said:
Bismarck.Maxse said:

I punked pussies like you in the army thinking you all hard

Contradict yourself much?
[+]
サーバ: Fairy
user: ramone89
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-06 02:28:48  
Rafik is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. That's all I have to say about the matter honestly.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-06 02:42:41  
w/e man, most people left playing this game are selfish, with no morals/ethics/loot ***/elitist that only care about themselves and will screw people over.

All these people posting, when was the last time you helped someone out on this game without getting anything for yourself?
[+]
サーバ: Fairy
user: ramone89
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-06 08:23:08  
Why do you keep coming back to that stupid ***? Honestly if you have to fall back on such a weak argument then that must mean that you yourself are convinced that your other points are a lost cause. Just shut up. You are gimp. Noone cares.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-06 10:11:42  
Fairy.Benevolentone said:
Why do you keep coming back to that stupid ***? Honestly if you have to fall back on such a weak argument then that must mean that you yourself are convinced that your other points are a lost cause. Just shut up. You are gimp. Noone cares.

no haub +1 for you either so you gimp too?
[+]
 Leviathan.Celestinia
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2010-02-06 10:46:36  
Seraph.Rafik said:
you got to be a fn moron to spend 3mill for str 1, dex 1, accu & attack 2

Ignorant comment, Haub+1 is a excelent upgrade for any job for those serious about capping ACC, worth spending 3mil on.

@ OP good luck on getting those items.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-06 11:04:27  
Is it just me or is there a green envious glow emanating from each of Rafik's posts?
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-06 11:10:23  
Dascorp/Rafik got kicked from my old Salvage static because between 5 or so different boss/25 runs he couldn't manage swapping earth staff and h2h during Brainjack. He either just left h2h or staff on the entire time and got people killed/did nothing.

/stokes the flames
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-06 11:14:04  
Leviathan.Celestinia said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
you got to be a fn moron to spend 3mill for str 1, dex 1, accu & attack 2

Ignorant comment, Haub 1 is a excelent upgrade for any job for those serious about capping ACC, worth spending 3mil on.

@ OP good luck on getting those items.

I dont tp in askar body when I use polearm, unlike some of you

+1 are last things you get

I sure as hell wasn't asking for gear advice from the rest of you, I know what I need and dont have and what to wear in what slot.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-06 11:23:45  
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Dascorp/Rafik got kicked from my old Salvage static because between 5 or so different boss/25 runs he couldn't manage swapping earth staff and h2h during Brainjack. He either just left h2h or staff on the entire time and got people killed/did nothing.

/stokes the flames

I *** left, and changes servers cause of your gready salvage ls. Where are the rest of them? Ls broke down, some of them quit, some hoped servers. Dont even get my started about that salvage ls.

Invite people to a salvage ls, then tell them to go shout for assaults if they need Assault points. I only joined for usu feet, and guess what 15+ runs didnt even do one Bhaflau_Remnants.

Come mnk to every time, but you cant lot usu feet, oh hey let the loot *** have it. Guess what Caiy I did that zone with a shout group, lead by pusspuss and it was much better than with you guys.

I did nothing right, I seen people get a lot of gear dont fn blame me for the wipes or that failed ls.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-06 11:26:51  
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
I wasn't involved with any of what Marylyn did directly as lead for our salvage static, but there was a balance of members assisting each other and needing to fend for themselves at times. Probably wasn't ideal for brand new people as we already had fairly rigid sets of people for assaults and such.

Anyway, the problem between you guys seemed more personal than [salvage] business. In her defense she was actually very fair to me and while I had to wait in line for Usu feet for awhile as mentioned earlier, it was totally fair and she made sure I got them as well as legs uncontested later on, and had even begun to farm my next 35 when things fell apart. I was one of the greenest members in that static from the majority and made out pretty well in respect to the majority.

these are your words not mine
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-06 11:28:16  
The name Enjoylife springs to mind.
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2010-02-06 11:35:21  
Did somebody call the hospital because Rafik's definitely driving the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance into this topic?
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9