First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-06 11:39:54  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
I wasn't involved with any of what Marylyn did directly as lead for our salvage static, but there was a balance of members assisting each other and needing to fend for themselves at times. Probably wasn't ideal for brand new people as we already had fairly rigid sets of people for assaults and such.

Anyway, the problem between you guys seemed more personal than [salvage] business. In her defense she was actually very fair to me and while I had to wait in line for Usu feet for awhile as mentioned earlier, it was totally fair and she made sure I got them as well as legs uncontested later on, and had even begun to farm my next 35 when things fell apart. I was one of the greenest members in that static from the majority and made out pretty well in respect to the majority.

these are your words not mine
That doesn't sound awfully incriminating. lol That was also me being polite to you when you weren't making yourself out to be a complete jackass. As far as I'd heard you were bothering the *** out of her and you left to Fenrir to and continued to send her messages being "mayad" about everything.

Also, no ***we didn't do any Bhaf right away for a member who'd just joined and was only there for one drop.

brb, taking glamour shots of my glorious Usu feets.

WE "GREADY".
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-06 11:40:55  
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
I wasn't involved with any of what Marylyn did directly as lead for our salvage static, but there was a balance of members assisting each other and needing to fend for themselves at times. Probably wasn't ideal for brand new people as we already had fairly rigid sets of people for assaults and such.

Anyway, the problem between you guys seemed more personal than [salvage] business. In her defense she was actually very fair to me and while I had to wait in line for Usu feet for awhile as mentioned earlier, it was totally fair and she made sure I got them as well as legs uncontested later on, and had even begun to farm my next 35 when things fell apart. I was one of the greenest members in that static from the majority and made out pretty well in respect to the majority.

these are your words not mine
That doesn't sound awfully incriminating. lol That was also me being polite to you when you weren't making yourself out to be a complete jackass. As far as I'd heard you were bothering the *** out of her and you left to Fenrir to and continued to send her messages being "mayad" about everything.

Also, no ***we didn't do any Bhaf right away for a member who'd just joined and was only there for one drop.

brb, taking glamour shots of my glorious Usu feets.

WE "GREADY".

<3 you Cai.
 Seraph.Rafik
user: dascorp
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-06 11:45:36  
Wouldnt be a problem if I didnt have to do assualts all by myself, now would it. Yup fair to everyone, huh?

Oh hey guess what the 3months that I have been in your sky/sea ls I got nothing. Says something doesnt it.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-06 11:46:14  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Wouldnt be a problem if I didnt have to do assualts all by myself, now would it. Yup fair to everyone, huh?

Oh hey guess what the 3months that I have been in your sky/sea ls I got nothing. Says something doesnt it.

That you're so bad they don't award you points?
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-06 11:49:05  
no points for salvage and only farmed what the ldr didnt have, didnt care about new members

[+]
 Shiva.Darkshade
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-02-06 11:51:12  
if I looking for frog
him name is hopkin green frog
I lost my frog

Love, Terry

P.S. I'll find my frog
Who took my frog
Who found my frog
 Caitsith.Ilolatyou
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Bloodlust
By Caitsith.Ilolatyou 2010-02-06 11:53:15  
Seraph.Rafik said:
no points for salvage and only farmed what the ldr didnt have, didnt care about new members

You're saying that they only farmed for long standing members, and made you, the new member, wait your turn? And on top of that they expected you to sort out your own assault points?! What ***!

Seriously though, you have got to be the most pathetic poster I've seen for some time. Just give up and go away.
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-06 11:54:31  
Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

You're saying that they only farmed for long standing members, and made you, the new member, wait your turn? And on top of that they expected you to sort out your own assault points?! What ***!

Seriously though, you have got to be the most pathetic poster I've seen for some time. Just give up and go away.

Cyka shto ti hoches?
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-02-06 11:54:31  
Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

I see your claim, and I raise you ENJOYLIFE!

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=1588496#forum
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-02-06 12:01:29  
So, how are those sky drops going, op?
 Caitsith.Ilolatyou
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Bloodlust
By Caitsith.Ilolatyou 2010-02-06 12:08:00  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Cyka shto ti hoches?

That's not Slovenian. Congratulations of failing again, dumbass.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-02-06 12:15:20  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Seraph.Rafik said:

he was bad, but i think bulletta was worse

also korpg
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-06 12:18:32  
Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:

he was bad, but i think bulletta was worse

also korpg
Seraph claims 2 of the worst! SIT ON IT, ASURA.
[+]
 Seraph.Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-06 12:24:10  
Also, we had a point-based shell separated by points-tiers and towards the end until we began selling drops (thread relevance?) everything except Sea drops went freelot. Admittedly at the end there were a hand full of people who got dicked out of some stuff when everything fell apart and they sat on points waiting to spend them, but outside of that quite a few walked away with lots of shinies. '3'

Not really here to defend Bizniz, though; we had some problems, but this is more about heckling, as the internet intended.
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-06 13:18:47  
Caitsith.Ilolatyou said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
Cyka shto ti hoches?

That's not Slovenian. Congratulations of failing again, dumbass.

it is russian, but you wouldnt know, now would you

Oh let us not forget ldr, who stole dynamis slot with shout group, shall we?
[+]
 Seraph.Azagthoth
user: Azagthoth
By Seraph.Azagthoth 2010-02-07 01:01:49  
I ended up buying D. Body tonight and applied to the same LS that I purchased the drop from. Hopefully, I can refine my skills at the same time I obtain the drops I need. I guess the thread might as well be closed now since it has served its purpose regardless of the fact it was derailed.

Thank you Epidemic LS for the help by the way.
 Seraph.Trowabarton
By Seraph.Trowabarton 2010-02-07 01:44:32  
Did anyone else miss the bigger picture here?
Quote:
lead by pusspuss
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-07 03:05:49  
Seraph.Trowabarton said:
Did anyone else miss the bigger picture here?
Quote:
lead by pusspuss

yup trowabarton, he was actually pretty good, we got usu 35 head/ skadi 25 and ares 25 gloves on that one run. Let the galka mnk Lucipherious complete usu head, all of us passed on it too.

It was a shout group, sad isnt it
[+]
サーバ: Fairy
user: ramone89
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-11 13:45:11  
I have Haub+1 Rafik you *** knob. And I have Cuch mantle, Toreadors, and all the other gear you will never see because you are a gimp *** ***.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-02-11 13:48:48  
kekekeke
knob
kekek
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-11 23:39:51  
Dude knob is the new word. It is all the rage haven't you heard?
 Fenrir.Dascorp
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Dascorp 2010-02-12 16:01:48  
Fairy.Benevolentone said:
I have Haub 1 Rafik you *** knob. And I have Cuch mantle, Toreadors, and all the other gear you will never see because you are a gimp *** ***.

Oh, my look at all his pimp gear and no merits.
[+]
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-12 17:19:39  
No merits? What the hell are you talking about? I have capped warrior merits you retard. Keep pulling ***out of your *** please.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Bengal
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Zefie
By Pandemonium.Bengal 2010-02-12 17:23:33  
Getting defensive over an online character?
=/
Are people really getting that low?
[+]
 Seraph.Rafik
By Seraph.Rafik 2010-02-12 18:03:03  
Fairy.Benevolentone said:
No merits? What the hell are you talking about? I have capped warrior merits you retard. Keep pulling ***out of your *** please.

Sure you did no str merits, no full great axe merits among other merits.

No wonder you need Cuch mantle and Toreadors ring

Yup, pulling ***out of my ***
Pandemonium.Bengal said:
Getting defensive over an online character?
=/
Are people really getting that low?

Let us be clear they attacked me first
[+]
 Pandemonium.Bengal
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Zefie
By Pandemonium.Bengal 2010-02-12 18:09:46  
It's only a game though.
Laugh at them because they're concerned about you, as a character!
=D
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zephyran
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zephyran
By Ragnarok.Zephyran 2010-02-12 18:43:12  
Seraph.Rafik said:
Let us be clear they attacked me first
Lulz.

Pandemonium.Bengal said:
It's only a game though.
Laugh at them because they're concerned about you, as a bought character!
=D
Sorry, had to fix your post.

Carry on~
[+]
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-13 02:06:20  
Um dude get your facts straight. If you think that I actually update my *** merits on this site you are an idiot. I have full merits. Full warrior and red mage merits. So please get off my nuts. And for the record. Unless you get madrigals you need acc gear. I am sorry to burst your bubble bud but TPing in STR gear ain't gonna cut it.
[+]
By Fairy.Benevolentone 2010-02-13 02:08:14  
And how is getting defensive over your character being low? I am just calling out a dude with a shitty attitude who has shitty gear that is all.
 Hades.Stefanos
サーバ: Hades
user: Stefanos
By Hades.Stefanos 2010-02-13 03:00:27  
I'm lol'ing at the fact your name is Benevolentone and your last couple of posts are anything but benevolent. Something about that just seems funny to me.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9